Re: potential POW -- revive feature and UI matrices?

Subject: Re: potential POW -- revive feature and UI matrices?
From: Paul Rohr (paul@abisource.com)
Date: Sun Feb 11 2001 - 01:18:23 CST

Martin,

Oh dear, if hacker-ese sounds this dense to you, I really feel for you.
On my second pass, I'm beginning to believe that your bytecodes should be
translated as follows:

  "Yes. Somebody should revive and update them."

I'm not sure if the following corollary was intended or not:

  "Otherwise, we should nuke the stale versions."

Am I getting warm?

Paul