Re: commit -- Quiet compiler warnings

Subject: Re: commit -- Quiet compiler warnings
From: Thomas Briggs (tom@sane.com)
Date: Fri Feb 09 2001 - 16:03:48 CST

   Bonsai shows the commit as having succeeded. I don't think that cvs diff
compares what you have against CVS HEAD - I think it's comparing what you
have to what you checked out on the 24th.
   If you do a cvs update you should get my changes. cvs diff still won't do
you any good though... if you all you want to do is see the diff, the
Bonsai is probably the easiest way to go.

  -Tom