Re: Commit: A bunch of UI additions

Subject: Re: Commit: A bunch of UI additions
From: Aaron Lehmann (aaronl@vitelus.com)
Date: Sat Feb 10 2001 - 00:19:54 CST

On Sat, Feb 10, 2001 at 01:16:40AM -0500, Dom Lachowicz wrote:
> I added View->Full Screen mode like in Word '98

Can you make this Gnome-only? I guess people who use the Gnome build
don't mind microsoft crap, but other people likely do not want to
stretch one window over the entirety of their X root.

And if they did, they could use a window manager's Maximize feature,
which would result in operation consistant with the user environment.