Re: Mike's string class

Subject: Re: Mike's string class
From: Mike Nordell (tamlin@algonet.se)
Date: Sat Feb 10 2001 - 09:39:15 CST

Joaquín Cuenca Abela wrote:
> I've checked a bit Mike's UT_String class, and it seems perfect to me (a
> little gotcha, my_ut_swap functions from UT_Stringbuf doesn't have the
> "void" return type).

Thanks. Not even on highest warning level and with M$ language "extensions"
turned off did the compiler catch it.

> Mike, could you please commit the classes?

I was planning on doing it this weekend anyway. But first a question. Since
it also contains some tests, where should I put them? I was thinking of
abi/test, but that directory seems to only hold documents. I looked at
src/other but that seems to be external libraries and/or their adapters.
That probably leaves only
  src/af/util/xp/tests
or plain
  src/tests

If the latter, should the structure be mirrored like
  src/tests/af/util/xp
or should I just put'em in
  src/tests (since we currently don't have too many tests :-) )
?

/Mike