Re: Mike's string class

Subject: Re: Mike's string class
From: Joaquín Cuenca Abela (cuenca@celium.net)
Date: Sat Feb 10 2001 - 10:40:43 CST

Mike Nordell wrote:

> I was planning on doing it this weekend anyway. But first a question. Since
> it also contains some tests, where should I put them? I was thinking of
> abi/test, but that directory seems to only hold documents. I looked at
> src/other but that seems to be external libraries and/or their adapters.
> That probably leaves only
> src/af/util/xp/tests
> or plain
> src/tests

I would leave src/tests, but I really don't care very much :)

<highly pedantic mode>
If you want to commit the tests, you may want to static_cast<int>()
tRaw.elapsed() and tStr.elapsed() values at lines 56 & 57 of
UT_String_speed_test.cpp. Here clock_t is a long int and not an int.
</highly pedantic mode>

Cheers,

--
Joaquin Cuenca Abela