www.abisource.com/~sam/nightly contains diffs from 0.7.11 to HEAD

Subject: www.abisource.com/~sam/nightly contains diffs from 0.7.11 to HEAD
From: Vlad Harchev (hvv@hippo.ru)
Date: Sun Feb 11 2001 - 09:56:02 CST

 Hi,

 While trying to test Thomas's Unicode PS printing patch, I found that diffs
available at www.abisource.com/~sam/nightly are between 0.7.*11* and HEAD (not
between 0.7.12 and HEAD). Sam, could you please just replace 0-7-11 with
0-7-12 everywhere in the script to fix this.

 As for whether patch works with Cyrillic - I haven't tested it yet (currently
I'm downloading psiconv to be able to compile AW) - I will post report when I
will have results (but it looks like everything is OK for Cyrillic). Sorry for
such a delay.

 Best regards,
  -Vlad