Bug status week 06

Subject: Bug status week 06
From: Jesper Skov (jskov@redhat.com)
Date: Sun Feb 11 2001 - 11:02:04 CST

Starting today, I'll post a bug status report every Sunday, tracking
progress of our bug database and thus implicitly AbiWord
1.0 (which will require a bug count of zarro!)

I even wrote an exceedingly crufty Perl script to pull out the data
from BugZilla every night and draw me some graphs. I'll put these on
the BugZilla page when I have more data.

I post this message mostly because no AbiWord user has committed to
host the bugday as suggested in uPOW week 6
(http://www.abisource.com/mailinglists/abiword-user/01/February/0027.html)

Hopefully these postings will help raise awareness of the state of the
bug count - please allow the developers to get more time for
development by helping with the bug database.

Thanks,
Jesper

Date: Submitted: Open: QA:
2001.02.11 60 180 105