Re: ttf printing

Subject: Re: ttf printing
From: Tomas Frydrych (tomas@frydrych.uklinux.net)
Date: Mon Feb 12 2001 - 01:10:45 CST

Hi Paul,

> Wow! This sounds too good to be true. Getting TTF fonts to Just Work on
> Unix (rather than just Type 1) has been a constant feature request for over
> 2 years now. Is today finally the day that this gets put to rest?

The utility has still got a few rough edges that I need to iron out first
to make it simpler to use; once that is done, I will put it where you
suggested (at the moment it is at www.frydrych.uklinux.net/abi/).
Also, I just realized that I have to do a couple of small changes for
the ttf printing to work under 8-bit locales -- at the moment it works
for utf-8.

Tomas

tomas@frydrych.net / www.frydrych.net
PGP keys: http://www.frydrych.net/contact.html