Re: Style dialogue

Subject: Re: Style dialogue
From: John L. Clark (jlc6@po.cwru.edu)
Date: Mon Feb 12 2001 - 08:45:47 CST

On Mon, Feb 12, 2001 at 09:17:22AM -0500, Dom Lachowicz wrote:
> Hi Tomas,
>
> Last time I checked, John L. Clark was working on the dialog. I (and he)
> would probably appreciate if you checked in the non-bidi related portions of
> your patch (including pd_Style work).

Definitely check in the patch.

> John, do you have any status to report on the dialog?

I've been trying to work on it when I get time, but I have a lot going
on right now, so it's been hard to find that time. Anyone who wants to
work on this dialog as well, go right ahead. You can send me patches of
what you do (hopefully based on most recent cvs) so that we can stay
coordinated.

I really don't know where you find the time to put in as much work on
this as you do, Dom. :-)

        John