Re: Upcoming releases

Subject: Re: Upcoming releases
From: Vlad Harchev (hvv@hippo.ru)
Date: Mon Feb 12 2001 - 08:24:20 CST

On Mon, 12 Feb 2001, Dom Lachowicz wrote:

> Any takers? Those with questions could probably look at the GnomePrint PS
> output and see how GnomePrint sets page size and landscape/portrait mode and
> use that as a basis for comparison. Page margins probably won't be a
> problem, though, because we handle them usings offsets in the graphics code.

 Also I should add another thought - I think it would be better to wait at
least a week until ttf printing stabializes and gets tested extensively (i.e.
wait until all cool new features are tested enough by most of developers).
Otherwise we can get a bad PR again.

 BTW, is the "two days to deadline" has anything with gnome package freeze on
15/2/2001?