Re: Upcoming releases

Subject: Re: Upcoming releases
From: Dom Lachowicz (cinamod@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Feb 12 2001 - 08:22:28 CST

Any takers? Those with questions could probably look at the GnomePrint PS
output and see how GnomePrint sets page size and landscape/portrait mode and
use that as a basis for comparison. Page margins probably won't be a
problem, though, because we handle them usings offsets in the graphics code.

Dom