Commit: Fixed Modeless dialog for Lists.

Subject: Commit: Fixed Modeless dialog for Lists.
From: Martin Sevior (msevior@mccubbin.ph.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Tue Feb 13 2001 - 03:24:11 CST

HI everyone,
            This commiut provides a fixed modeless dialog for lists. I had
to change the XP code a bit to make the new sematics work.

I now have 3 radio buttons on the bottom:

X Start New List X Apply To Current List X Attach to Previous list

The member variable that is interrogated to see if the list should be
attached to a previous list is m_bStartSubList. Sorry about that. I
thought that was the minimum change to get this to work.

A screen shot of the dialog is attached.

This fixes a lot of the problems with the old dialog. You don't lose any
change you make when you change focus off the dialog by setting a private
dirty member variable.

OK well other platforms might like to try this or debug there platform or
wait for Joaquins dialog. This one is not for a Church secretary but
gtk/gnome users might like it.

Cheers

Martin

CVS:
CVS:
CVS: Committing in .
CVS:
CVS: Modified Files:
CVS: src/text/fmt/xp/fv_View.cpp
CVS: src/wp/ap/unix/ap_UnixDialog_Lists.cpp
CVS: src/wp/ap/unix/ap_UnixDialog_Lists.h
CVS: src/wp/ap/xp/ap_Dialog_Lists.cpp
CVS: src/wp/ap/xp/ap_Dialog_Lists.h src/wp/ap/xp/ap_String_Id.h
CVS:
New Modeless dialog for Lists that works!