tinderbox

Subject: tinderbox
From: Tomas Frydrych (tomas@frydrych.uklinux.net)
Date: Tue Feb 13 2001 - 03:27:02 CST

It looks like the BiDi commit screwed up the Win32 build; it
complains:

ap_Win32App.cpp(288) : error C2065: 'ABIWORD_APP_LIBDIR' :
undeclared identifier
I have not modified ap_Win32App.cpp; I did modify the
abi_defs_wp.mk where this identifier is declared, but I did not touch
this particular definition, and as far as I can tell it looks OK. I have
also looked at the other Makefiles that I have changed, but cannot
see anything that would cause this. Any ideas?

Tomas