Re: Zero-length Runs and show codes

Subject: Re: Zero-length Runs and show codes
From: Jesper Skov (jskov@redhat.com)
Date: Thu Feb 15 2001 - 02:11:22 CST

>>>>> "Paul" == Paul Rohr <paul@abisource.com> writes:

Paul> Oh goody, goody, goody. I'd crossed my fingers and hoped that
Paul> it could all be done on the block-editing side of the fence, but
Paul> never had time to work through the implementation and see.

Paul> IIRC, the only potential PT change I ever anticipated for this
Paul> feature was to avoid some off-by-one problems, but that was
Paul> almost 2 years ago, now.

There might be. I'm not sure yet. But the EOB Run is always at the end
so it's unlikely to mess up any of the offset counting.

I just reverted my changes to look at the pre-changed AbiWord
behavior, since something like this:

test1
test2
test3

will undo like this:

(test1)
(t)(est2)
(t)(est3)

which looks weird to me. But it does that both with and without my
changes, so I guess it's a separate issue.

Jesper