Re: Source indentation style - take II

Subject: Re: Source indentation style - take II
From: Jesper Skov (jskov@redhat.com)
Date: Fri Feb 16 2001 - 12:59:19 CST

I've seen no comments on this posting (other than the width issue
addressed, and I believe agreed to, by Bill and Martin).

Does that mean people accept the style? Should I add it to the AbiWord
coding style guide? And possibly add explicit requirement for
{

}
even for single statements (see discussion in the "Source
indentation style" thread)?

I'm itching to get our code into a consistent form. I really dislike
looking at the jumbled mess some of the files are in.

Jesper