Re: 0.9.0 pre1

Subject: Re: 0.9.0 pre1
From: Paul Rohr (paul@abisource.com)
Date: Fri Feb 16 2001 - 12:42:44 CST

At 09:31 AM 2/16/01 -0500, Dom Lachowicz wrote:
>I've just tagged the expat, wv, and abi trees. The tag is
>abiword-0-9-0-pre1.
>
>If you'd like, start building binaries. I'll post stuff to some relevant
>news sites later today.

Dom,

I'm quite surprised and disappointed by this, seeing as how the public
discussion of this proposed release earlier this week never came to closure.

If you don't agree with my suggestions that a 0.7.13 release would be more
appropriate, please at least respond with an explanation:

Sam made some claims that a 0.7.13 didn't seem feasible, but never followed
through on that thread, either: