Re: 0.9.0 pre1

Subject: Re: 0.9.0 pre1
From: Sam TH (sam@uchicago.edu)
Date: Fri Feb 16 2001 - 14:44:52 CST

On Fri, Feb 16, 2001 at 10:42:44AM -0800, Paul Rohr wrote:
> At 09:31 AM 2/16/01 -0500, Dom Lachowicz wrote:
> >I've just tagged the expat, wv, and abi trees. The tag is
> >abiword-0-9-0-pre1.
> >
> >If you'd like, start building binaries. I'll post stuff to some relevant
> >news sites later today.
>
> Dom,
>
> I'm quite surprised and disappointed by this, seeing as how the public
> discussion of this proposed release earlier this week never came to closure.
Speaking for myself, and I think for Dom too, we've been convinced,
and the tree is now tagged as release-version-0-7-13 (following the
earlier naming convention). Builds should use
ABI_BUILD_VERSION=0.7.13

Thanks for being the voice of reason. :)

        sam th
        sam@uchicago.edu
        http://www.abisource.com/~sam/
        GnuPG Key: