Re: Run rewrite status [2001.02.16 - 20:50 CET]

Subject: Re: Run rewrite status [2001.02.16 - 20:50 CET]
From: Jesper Skov (jskov@redhat.com)
Date: Fri Feb 16 2001 - 16:37:59 CST

>>>>> "Martin" == Martin Sevior <msevior@mccubbin.ph.unimelb.edu.au> writes:
>> o Test: lists

Martin> Check for assumptions about the size of block strux's if
Martin> you've changed the block strux size.

Martin> Have you investigated what section breaks do to your code?

No. Testing feedback would be appreciated, but you may want to wait
till tomorrow. I've fixed some problems after the last patch was sent
out.

Things are shaping up fast though, and I think I have a pretty good
understanding of the code now. There are just soooooo many corner
cases and repeated magic all over the place.

Jesper