Re: does expat/libtool combo work on Win32?

Subject: Re: does expat/libtool combo work on Win32?
From: Tom Briggs (tom@sane.com)
Date: Sun Feb 18 2001 - 17:57:41 CST

> 1. tell expat to realclean config.cache
> Doing a make realclean on expat doesn't remove config.cache like the other
> libraries (wv, psiconv, etc.) do. This one wasted most of my morning.
> Grumble.

   I think that this is a lingering problem from an old version of expat. I
think. :)

> 2. tell expat VC, not GCC

   This has been done and checked into CVS. Are you sure you have the latest
version of expat from CVS?

> 3. hush the autoconf makefile

   I think I know how to do this. With one exception, the compilation of
Abi itself is noise/warning free; removing the noise from the compilation of
the library builds should be possible, but I dunno if we can quiet all the
warnings.
   I will put this on my ever growing list of things to do though. :)

   -Tom