Re: "Show Paragraphs" screenshot on abiword.com (Was: Re: [owner-abiword-dev@abisource.com: BOUNCE abiword-dev@abisource.com: Non-member submission from [rob.campbell@att.net]])

Subject: Re: "Show Paragraphs" screenshot on abiword.com (Was: Re: [owner-abiword-dev@abisource.com: BOUNCE abiword-dev@abisource.com: Non-member submission from [rob.campbell@att.net]])
From: James Montgomerie (jamie@montgomerie.net)
Date: Fri Feb 23 2001 - 03:27:50 CST

----- Original Message -----
From: "Sam TH" <sam@uchicago.edu>
To: "James Montgomerie" <jamie@montgomerie.net>
Subject: Re: "Show Paragraphs" screenshot on abiword.com (Was: Re:
[owner-abiword-dev@abisource.com: BOUNCE abiword-dev@abisource.com:
Non-member submission from [rob.campbell@att.net]])

> I was unable to get this to work. I removed the php from the opening
> tags, since nothing in the rest of the site uses it. But no matter
> what I try, either the function just gets included as straight text,
> or it prevents processing of the rest of the page, or the function is
> unimplemented.

The 'php' shouldn't really be necesary.

Which function does it say was unimplemented? (I coded it on a box running
PHP4, but I tried to stick to PHP3 things, and I /think/ I managed :-)

> A broken version is in the CVS tree for the web site, and the old
> version is still being used. Do you have any idea what might be wrong
> here?

Hrm. Odd. The main page is a PHP page, isn't it? (i.e. it's named
something like index.php, not index.html). If it's not, then PHP won't
process it (I realise I could check the CVS myself, but I don't have access
at the moment. I'll check this afternoon if I've had no response).

Jamie.