Re: "Show Paragraphs" / BeOS Support

Subject: Re: "Show Paragraphs" / BeOS Support
From: Christopher Plymire (chrisjp@eudoramail.com)
Date: Fri Feb 23 2001 - 13:04:35 CST

>> P.S. You'll notice the GUI on the extra shots I've taken is the BeOS
one.
>> It's extremely slow and extremely buggy at the moment (I don't think
I could
>> actually use it for anything more than taking these screenshots).
We might
>> want to either stop advertising BeOS support as much as we do or
submit an
>> article to benews.com asking for interested developers.
>
>We really do need someone to work on the Be build, since it is
>seriously lagging.

Unfortunately I no longer will be working on my various Be related
projects. I have worked on several of the missing features in the be
port ( timing bugs, page setup dialog, list dialog ) and if you would
please have the next maintainer of the port contact me, I am sure he/
she could easily add these features to the project.

The page setup dialog is about 80% done, it just needs some tweaking /
tuning.
The lists dialog is about 50% done, the resource is complete, it just
needs hooked up to the port.
The color control is 40% done or so, the toolbar icon draws, however
the color selector control is not yet complete.

- Christopher