Re: "Show Paragraphs" / BeOS Support

Subject: Re: "Show Paragraphs" / BeOS Support
From: Paul Rohr (paul@abisource.com)
Date: Sat Feb 24 2001 - 01:35:30 CST

At 11:04 AM 2/23/01 PST, Christopher Plymire wrote:
>Unfortunately I no longer will be working on my various Be related
>projects. I have worked on several of the missing features in the be
>port ( timing bugs, page setup dialog, list dialog ) and if you would
>please have the next maintainer of the port contact me, I am sure he/
>she could easily add these features to the project.
>
>The page setup dialog is about 80% done, it just needs some tweaking /
>tuning.
>The lists dialog is about 50% done, the resource is complete, it just
>needs hooked up to the port.
>The color control is 40% done or so, the toolbar icon draws, however
>the color selector control is not yet complete.

Christopher,

Thanks for letting us know we should look for a new maintainer. We've
really appreciated all the hard work you've put in to date.

Is there any other information we should be passing on about the current
status of the Be port? It's usually a lot easier to find people to knock
specific items off a checklist.

Thanks again,
Paul