Re: commit: Fixed toolbar icons

Subject: Re: commit: Fixed toolbar icons
From: Ron Ross (ronross@colba.net)
Date: Sat Feb 24 2001 - 00:17:26 CST

Paul Rohr <paul@abisource.com> writes:

[...]

> PS: Does anyone know of a Win32 graphical editor that supports XPMs? I was
> quite surprised that the Gimp doesn't.

XNview. Not a full graphics editor, more of a graphics file viewer that
can do some alterations, effects, conversions, etc. It can read and
write X11 bitmap and pixmap files. You'll find it at
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/pierre.g/

It also does screen capture :)... So, here's a quick one, perhaps not
terribly interesting, of the win32 port of AW 0.7.12.

Ron