commit -- Show All less obtrusive

Subject: commit -- Show All less obtrusive
From: Paul Rohr (paul@abisource.com)
Date: Sat Feb 24 2001 - 01:25:28 CST

Make drawing logic for Show Paragraphs less obtrusive.

  M abi/src/text/fmt/xp/fp_Column.cpp
  M abi/src/text/fmt/xp/fp_Page.cpp
  M abi/src/text/fmt/xp/fp_Run.cpp
  M abi/src/text/fmt/xp/fp_TextRun.cpp

Consider this my effort to thank Jesper for all the work he did on the EOP
runs, as well as keep the ball rolling on last week's dogfood lists. The
following are both resolved:

At 07:24 PM 2/15/01 -0800, I wrote:
>view all
>--------
>1. The tabs and spaces both draw in black. Gray would be less obtrusive.
>
>2. The logic for scaling proportionally (wrt the zoom level) is nicely
>done. It might be more conventional to always draw tab markers to produce
>symbols of the same width, instead of adjusting the length to fill the space
>available.

Who's next? :-)

Paul,
pixel pusher