Request for help: problems with Win32 build

Subject: Request for help: problems with Win32 build
From: Tom Briggs (tomabi@jules.briggs.cx)
Date: Sun Feb 25 2001 - 12:02:00 CST

   I am aware of the following problems with the Windows build, which I am
unfortunately lacking time to fix. Anybody willing/able to help?

   1. BiDi - doesn't even compile (I think some dialog work needs to be
done. I think).
   2. Togglable toolbars - I believe Jesper sent a good write-up to the
last some time last year describing how to do it. I just haven't gotten
around to it.
   3. The topbar_logo.png file gets munched by the installer. It's fine
in CVS, but broken when you do Help | Help Contents after installing user
the installer (I verified this with the shipped 0.7.13 installer). This
may be true for other images as well, but I haven't seen any others yet.

   Any help appreciated. If there's anything I can do to help anybody
help me, please let me know.

   -Tom