commit: List labels are UT_UCSChar's now.

Subject: commit: List labels are UT_UCSChar's now.
From: Martin Sevior (msevior@mccubbin.ph.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Sun Feb 25 2001 - 21:42:23 CST

HI everyone,
            This commit deliberately breaks bullet lists. The old code to
get a list label returned a const XML_Char * string. This new code returns

UT_UCSChar * strings

In addition for bullets it returns a UCS_BULLET unicode character. All the
other bullet-style list elements remain as 8 bit adobe-font specific
values.

The upshot is that bullet lists now look like the degree symbols that
represent unknown glyphs to the glyph remapping code on Unix builds. On
Windows builds they might work perfectly. It would be interesting to
know..

So how do we fix Unix? I think the time has come to ship a genuine unicode
font that contains characters in the range of UCS_BULLET and the various
Dingbat font gluphs I've been using for "triangle" "square" "circle" etc.

However I'm not an expert on this by any means so I would appreciate
advice.

Thanks

Martin

CVS:
CVS:
CVS: Committing in .
CVS:
CVS: Modified Files:
CVS: src/text/fmt/xp/fl_AutoNum.cpp src/text/fmt/xp/fl_AutoNum.h
CVS: src/text/fmt/xp/fl_BlockLayout.cpp
CVS: src/text/fmt/xp/fl_BlockLayout.h
CVS: src/text/fmt/xp/fp_FieldListLabelRun.cpp
CVS: src/wp/ap/xp/ap_Dialog_Lists.cpp
CVS: src/wp/ap/xp/ap_Dialog_Lists.h
CVS: src/wp/impexp/xp/ie_exp_RTF_listenerWriteDoc.cpp
CVS: