commit -- Put uninstaller in program directory

Subject: commit -- Put uninstaller in program directory
From: Tom Briggs (tomabi@jules.briggs.cx)
Date: Mon Feb 26 2001 - 21:45:15 CST

   Note that the uninstaller currently doesn't remove itself or the
AbiSuite directory. I just wanted to get this part out of my way and into
the tree.

   -Tom

Changed Win32 installer to put uninstaller in the program directory
CVS:
CVS: Committing in .
CVS:
CVS: Modified Files:
CVS: src/ask/lib/win/ask_lib_Win32.c src/ask/lib/xp/ask.h
CVS: src/pkg/win/setup/abisuite.ask src/pkg/win/setup/setup.c