Re: Open eBook (was Two possible abiword features I'd like)

Subject: Re: Open eBook (was Two possible abiword features I'd like)
From: Dom Lachowicz (cinamod@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Feb 28 2001 - 12:10:30 CST

Unless I'm wrong (and I may very well be wrong) OpenEBook is pretty much
just XHTML 1.0 + an optional surrounding OEB package. We could probably do
this fairly easily by subclassing our XHTML importer and exporter so that we
don't use constructs which the OEB specification forbids or deprecates.

Dom