pt-PT locale and a string typo fix, and cvs is out of space again

Subject: pt-PT locale and a string typo fix, and cvs is out of space again
From: Rui Miguel Seabra (rms@greymalkin.yi.org)
Date: Sun Jul 01 2001 - 03:55:32 CDT

Hello,

  I have updated pt-PT locales, but I am unnable to do so because the cvs is out of space.

  Also, while localizing the new strings, I found a typo and corrected it:

   CAPTION: DLG_Styles_ErrBlackName

   Language String
   en-US Style name cannot be left blank

should be

   CAPTION: DLG_Styles_ErrBlankName

   Language String
   en-US Style name cannot be left blank

So, there's no further need to correct this, and, as of this morning, no other stringset used this string, so I might have corrected it in time to avoid later confusions.

 Hugs, rms