Re: envelopes

Subject: Re: envelopes
From: Martin Sevior (msevior@mccubbin.ph.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Tue Jul 03 2001 - 04:29:44 CDT

Hi David,
        We don't have an envolope printing feature right now but I hope it
will appear shortly after Joaquin gets printing going under perl bindings.

With those in place it will easy and fun to hook up either a gumeric
spread sheet, CSV file or gnome-database to an abiword front end to make a
beautiful and easy to use letter printer and mail merge facility.

Unfortunately until other platforms get perl this will be a Unix only or
even gnome only feature.

Cheers

Martin