ispell irish? have rpm including irish.hash

Subject: ispell irish? have rpm including irish.hash
From: Alan (horkana@tcd.ie)
Date: Tue Jul 03 2001 - 09:07:52 CDT

from looking at some of the previous commits i dont think an irish
(gaeilge, ga-IE that is, not hiberno english en-IE) hash file has been
included yet.

i downloaded a mandrake RPM from here:
http://rpmfind.net/linux/RPM/mandrake/8.0/i586/Mandrake/RPMS/ispell-ga-0.7-6mdk.noarch.html

it includes an "irish.hash"
the RPM size is ~90kb

should i just forward the rpm to the list or try and open it and test it
first (i have access to a redhat machine).
from the above url you can see that it is "no arch", it has to be an
8-bit little endian file right?

thanks

--
Pinky, are you pondering what I’m pondering?
Uh, I think so, Brain, but we’ll never get a monkey to use dental floss.