Re: Commit: Numbered Heading For Abi.

Subject: Re: Commit: Numbered Heading For Abi.
From: Martin Sevior (msevior@mccubbin.ph.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Tue Jul 03 2001 - 18:40:34 CDT

On Tue, 3 Jul 2001, David Chart wrote:

> --On Wednesday, July 04, 2001 03:06:39 +1000 Martin Sevior
> <msevior@mccubbin.ph.unimelb.edu.au> wrote:
>
> > Choose a Numbered Heading Style for the list. See the next heading in your
> > list.
>
> This
>
> (a) numbers all the Normal paragraphs under the numbered heading, not just
> the heading. Worse, the Normal paragraphs start at '2'.

This will get fixed real soon now.

> (b) doesn't export to XHTML as headings.

That will require work on the XHTML exporter.

> (c) exports the Normal paragraphs to XHTML in the same style as the
> headings.

This will be be fixed real soon now.

> Nice idea, but it doesn't work at all at the moment, sorry.

Thanks for the bug reports David :-) I couldn't resist throwing them in
since they're actually not a lot of work. I should have bugs A and C
fixed. If I knew any XHTML I might even be able to fix B.

Cheers

Martin