Commit: AutoNumbering of Headings in basedon. CHapter and sections.

Subject: Commit: AutoNumbering of Headings in basedon. CHapter and sections.
From: Martin Sevior (msevior@mccubbin.ph.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Wed Jul 04 2001 - 21:24:34 CDT

Auto Numbering of Headings now searches the basedon lists. Built-in
Chapter and Section heading styles. CVS:

So now you can roll your own Auto Numbering of Heading Styles by including
"Numbered Heading 1" or 2,3 in the basedon list like these new Chapter and
Section built-in styles.

You can change the styles of Numbering to whatever you like via the Lists
dialog on the fly (change to lettering or roman numberal). Or define new
styles the Lists compoenent of the styles dialog.

You also define subsections via the lists dialog too. All this shows what
a nice flexible Lists and Styles implementation we have :-)

I'm very happy with how this has turned out.

Cheers

CVS: CVS: Committing in . CVS: CVS: Modified Files: CVS:
src/text/fmt/xp/fl_BlockLayout.cpp src/text/fmt/xp/fv_View.cpp CVS:
src/text/ptbl/xp/pt_PT_Styles.cpp CVS: