Re: Commit: AutoNumbering of Headings in basedon. CHapter and sections.

Subject: Re: Commit: AutoNumbering of Headings in basedon. CHapter and sections.
From: David Chart (linux@dchart.demon.co.uk)
Date: Thu Jul 05 2001 - 17:03:19 CDT

--On Thursday, July 05, 2001 12:24:34 +1000 Martin Sevior
<msevior@mccubbin.ph.unimelb.edu.au> wrote:

> So now you can roll your own Auto Numbering of Heading Styles by including
> "Numbered Heading 1" or 2,3 in the basedon list like these new Chapter
> and Section built-in styles.

I've just updated the my CVS tree and rebuilt Abi, and I see no sign of any
of this. Did it definitely get registered on the server?

I've just tried creating a new style based on Heading 1, as a stop-gap
since we can't modify the base styles yet, and Abi is taking for ever to
apply it. The debug output is SEVIOR: Using GDK font size 17, of which
there have been five instances so far.

David Chart