commit: Lots of stuff.

Subject: commit: Lots of stuff.
From: Martin Sevior (msevior@mccubbin.ph.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Mon Jul 09 2001 - 00:56:14 CDT

Fix 1. Segfault deleting first char.
2. Bugs in gnome-print reported by David.
3. Bugs in display changing section properties.
4. Segfault on docs with headers on changing section properties.
5. More PieceTable speed ups. I implemented Joaquins idea of chacking the
following Frag if the cached Frag does not contain the document
position. This speeds things up on scrolling even more.

To fix 1 I went back to the semantics of "Dirty Document" I previously
used. ie A simple boolean set to dirty if anything about the Frags sizes
or structure changes. Joaquin did stuff that might have allowed us to
eventually only clean some fraction of the document. I'm not sure this
will be a big win for us and was causing the segfault.

David's Preferences document now shows up nicely in gnome print-preview.

Cheers

CVS:
CVS: Committing in .
CVS:
CVS: Modified Files:
CVS: src/af/xap/unix/xap_UnixFontManager.cpp
CVS: src/text/fmt/xp/fl_DocLayout.cpp
CVS: src/text/fmt/xp/fl_SectionLayout.cpp
CVS: src/text/fmt/xp/fp_Line.cpp src/text/ptbl/xp/pf_Fragments.cpp
CVS: src/text/ptbl/xp/pf_Fragments.h
CVS: src/text/ptbl/xp/pt_PT_ChangeStrux.cpp
CVS: src/text/ptbl/xp/pt_PT_Styles.cpp
CVS: src/text/ptbl/xp/pt_PieceTable.cpp test/wp/BillOfRights.abw