Scrolling messed up

Subject: Scrolling messed up
From: Mike Nordell (tamlin@algonet.se)
Date: Wed Jul 11 2001 - 01:44:08 CDT

Something funny is going on. Who's been tampering with the scrolling?

Seriously, I'd like to know if this happens to anything but Win32 also:

Debug build works fine. Opening a document (any document) and scrolling
around by any means work OK.

However, when doing the same in a Release build I get Nata, zip, zilch,
nothing. PgUp/PgDn works, but as soon as there is scrolling (in the
GR_Graphics sense) involved, the revealed area doesn't get repainted. Most
peculiar.

Has there been some Invalidate() calls added inside any DEBUG blocks, or
could it be a timer problem (code running to fast for the timers in release
mode)?

/Mike - please don't cc