Re: Release/Tree closing

Subject: Re: Release/Tree closing
From: Alec Wolman (wolman@cs.washington.edu)
Date: Wed Jul 11 2001 - 17:46:31 CDT

> Hi everyone,
>
> I'd like to close the tree in about 24-36 hours for the 0.9.0 release. Almost
> everything from my and Martin's TODO list has been addressed successfully. If
> anyone would like to object or protest, please holler now and holler loudly -
> this release has been public knowledge and looming for a while now...

Is there any chance that libiconv will be upgraded to version 1.6.1
before the release? I've been working on getting the autoconf
build to work properly on FreeBSD, and for some reason that I haven't
been able to track down, I can't get things to work with libiconv 1.0,
but they work fine with the latest version of libiconv. Someone on this
list mentioned a few weeks ago that they were planning to do this,
but it hasn't happened yet.

Alec