Re: Commit: glib.m4

Subject: Re: Commit: glib.m4
From: Frodo Looijaard (frodol@dds.nl)
Date: Thu Jul 12 2001 - 12:02:59 CDT

Thomas Fletcher wrote:

> I don't know squat about configure, but you should be able to
> use the configure/automake/autoconf system on QNX which
> most certainly _does not_ have glib.

Don't worry. First off, it is fixed now. And second, it is never an issue
for an end user, only for developers (end users will get a real configure
script, not a configure.in which has to be processed first).

Thanks,
  Frodo

--
Frodo Looijaard <frodol@dds.nl>  PGP key and more: http://huizen.dds.nl/~frodol