commit - Win32 Style Dialog

Subject: commit - Win32 Style Dialog
From: Michael D. Pritchett (mpritchett@attglobal.net)
Date: Mon Jul 23 2001 - 20:47:40 CDT

Almost there. The dialog are localized and initialied, but it need
further refinement. Most buttons work appropriately at this point, except
the Font Button appears broken. But it is late and I have brainmush.

I welcome feedback, but ap_EditMethods.cpp needs to be modified to allow
Win32 Style dialog to work and I haven't committed this change.

Cheers!

Michael D. Pritchett

Modified files
src/wp/ap/win/ap_Win32Dialog_Styles.h
src/wp/ap/win/ap_Win32Dialog_Styles.cpp
src/wp/ap/win/ap_Win32Res_DlgStylesTop.rc2
src/wp/ap/win/ap_Win32Res_DlgStylesNewModify.rc2