Re: Cygwin builds?

Subject: Re: Cygwin builds?
From: Mike Johnson (dev_randjohnson@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Jul 23 2001 - 20:56:37 CDT

But.... That would mean spending lots of time in
Windows! Sorry, this thing already crashed on me five
times today, and as soon as I get this python program
finished my company, I'm out...

Anyway, I was just writing because I thought cygwin
was the "accepted" method of building AW on Windows.

Thanks again,

Mike Johnson

--- "Michael D. Pritchett" <mpritchett@attglobal.net>