Re: Cygwin builds?

Subject: Re: Cygwin builds?
From: Andrew Dunbar (hippietrail@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Jul 24 2001 - 01:22:27 CDT

 --- Mike Johnson <dev_randjohnson@yahoo.com> wrote: >
But.... That would mean spending lots of time in
> Windows! Sorry, this thing already crashed on me
> five
> times today, and as soon as I get this python
> program
> finished my company, I'm out...
>
> Anyway, I was just writing because I thought cygwin
> was the "accepted" method of building AW on Windows.

We use the cygwin environment: bash, make, etc but
currently only MSVC compiler/resource compiler since
that's what we've had and been able to get working
so far. I'm sure most of us would prefer that we
had a completely free environment way to build Abi on
Windows but we're not there yet ):

Andrew Dunbar.

=====
http://linguaphile.sourceforge.net