update 964

Subject: update 964
From: Mike Nordell (tamlin@algonet.se)
Date: Tue Jul 24 2001 - 20:44:00 CDT

It seems this is a win-only bug.

I'm fairly sure I know how to fix it, but it obviously won't make it into
0.9 I'm afraid. :-(

This is a serious "bummer" since it is a data-loss bug that is so obvious
even M$ could see it. Actually, part of the problem in this bug _is_ M$.

What happens is that we get WM_DESTROY to the Frame without getting
WM_CLOSE, in XAP_Win32Frame::_FrameWndProc that is. I'm quite sure we _do_
get the WM_CLOSE, but it gets routed to somewhere else. I can't fix it
in -3.2 hours time, why this will have to make it into 0.9.1.

This was something we didn't wish for...

/Mike