Re: update 964 and PLEASE UPDATE FAQ

Subject: Re: update 964 and PLEASE UPDATE FAQ
From: Tim LaDuca (tladuca@hsc.usf.edu)
Date: Tue Jul 24 2001 - 23:21:04 CDT

I think this will be OK, since the amount of data loss would be very
trivial. This would be a great thing to put in the realease notes under
KNOWN BUGS.

Also in order to stem somewhat a deluge of "Abiword can't find Times New
Roman" complaints is there anyone who can update the FAQ on the website
with the updated one that I posted that did not get commited into 0.90?
Pretty please?
(it will help much more on the website anyways, it's hard to get to the
FAQ in the help if AbiWord won't load)

Cheers,
tim

P.S. Sorry Mike, I didn't mean to send this to you personally.