Re: two new about menu items (almost)

Subject: Re: two new about menu items (almost)
From: Alan (horkana@tcd.ie)
Date: Thu Jul 26 2001 - 13:03:29 CDT

> I'll take these and handle them appropriately. The "About Gnu" will probably go

if you are not just shortening that for convience then please explain.
The lable was intended to promote "Free Software" (as Mike Wanted i
think) but i labelled it "Gnu Free Software" to try and avoid and
compensate for already the inherent ambiguities of the English language

> in somewhere, and "About Gnome Office" will go in #ifdef HAVE_GNOME

Why?
Gnome user are the people most likely to already know what Gnome Office
is. Are we not trying to Advertise and Market other great open source
software even if its not (yet) available for your platform of choice?

I probably use windows more often than i use *nix but i still think the
link to Gnome Office should be in All Platforms.