Re: BOUNCE abiword-dev@abisource.com: Non-member submission from [rob.campbell@att.net]

Subject: Re: BOUNCE abiword-dev@abisource.com: Non-member submission from [rob.campbell@att.net]
From: Sam TH (sam@uchicago.edu)
Date: Thu Mar 01 2001 - 10:44:11 CST

On Thu, Mar 01, 2001 at 10:31:58AM -0600, owner-abiword-dev@abisource.com wrote:
> I'm one of the Windows users who didn't show up for Bug
> Day. Is there an IRC log of it? And if so, is there
> any value in sharing it? I don't know what goes on
> during Bug Day. But if it involves verifying that bugs
> have been fixed on a given platform, I can do that now.

I don't think we have publically available IRC logs. The person who
runs our bot might have them, but he's not an Abi developer.

As for bug day, lots of the work that gets done is verifying the bugs
that are marked QA To Verify to bugzilla. And yes, you can do that
any time, and it would be much appreciated.

        sam th
        sam@uchicago.edu
        http://www.abisource.com/~sam/
        GnuPG Key: