Re: POW -- which locales Just Work?

Subject: Re: POW -- which locales Just Work?
From: Sam TH (sam@uchicago.edu)
Date: Thu Mar 01 2001 - 10:51:57 CST

On Thu, Mar 01, 2001 at 05:31:55PM +0100, Karl Ove Hufthammer wrote:
> [...]

Yes. Expat supports only four encodings: UTF-8, UTF-16, ISO-8859-1,
and US-ASCII. We have to save in one of these. Right now we do
8859-1. I really think it would be benificial to do UTF-8, so that
things just work for more character encodings.

        sam th
        sam@uchicago.edu
        http://www.abisource.com/~sam/
        GnuPG Key: