Re: Styles.

Subject: Re: Styles.
From: John L. Clark (jlc6@po.cwru.edu)
Date: Fri Mar 02 2001 - 05:00:51 CST

On Fri, Mar 02, 2001 at 05:48:25PM +1100, Martin Sevior wrote:

> Is anyone actually working on a GUI interface for the Styles Dialog?
>
> I haven't heard from John for a while. If not I will.

I will have time to put more work into the GUI as of this weekend (one
more homework and then I'm virtually free for a couple days). If it
doesn't get done as quickly as necessary, it's all yours. Is there any
time in particular I could meet you on #abiword over the weekend to
discuss/hack on this?

Take care,

        John