Re: Tinderbox

Subject: Re: Tinderbox
From: Sam TH (sam@uchicago.edu)
Date: Sun Mar 04 2001 - 20:40:17 CST

On Mon, Mar 05, 2001 at 02:22:00AM -0000, James Montgomerie wrote:
> Two questions:
>
> 1) When did the BeOS Tinderboxes (especially the PPC one) go away? I must
> have mised it.

The ppc one went away when it broke (due to psiconv) and I couldn't
fix it, since my telnet access to that machine (it's at sourcegear)
went away. I've tried to get the people at sourcegear to tell me
something about this, but have gotten no response. It's still running
tinderbox, though. To see it's column, add "&noignore=1" to the
tinderbox url. If you want me to enable it by default, I could. But
it will never really be green, since no one can add the psiconv
source. But check out the build logs, and decide for yourself.

The intel one's tinderbox process seems to have died. I just restarted
it.

> 2) Do people know that two of the Linux boxes are on fire?

Yeah, they aren't actually broken though. It's just tinderbox
screwing up. I'll hopefully fix that soon.

        sam th
        sam@uchicago.edu
        http://www.abisource.com/~sam/
        GnuPG Key: