Re: insert/overwrite mode

Subject: Re: insert/overwrite mode
From: Martin Sevior (msevior@mccubbin.ph.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Mon Mar 05 2001 - 17:17:19 CST

On Mon, 5 Mar 2001, James Montgomerie wrote:

> [...]

I like these ideas. The box around is quite in your face and would tell me
I've accidently pressed the insert key so I should turn it off. However
for people who actaully use overstrike mode the line under would be less
intrusive though maybe harder to see with underlined text.

Either would be better though.

Cheers

Martin

PS. I volenteer to do this if we have concensous this isa good idea.