Re: Questionable behaviour

Subject: Re: Questionable behaviour
From: WJCarpenter (bill-abisource@carpenter.ORG)
Date: Tue Mar 06 2001 - 18:56:53 CST

>> Now go to right after the 'a' in "bar", and press the down arrow.
>> Shouldn't that take you to the end of the line with just "foo" on
>> it? Well, for me it doesn't. If this is reproducible and not the
>> expected behaviour, I can file a bug on it.

sam> Ouch. That's really not good. Definitely a bug. I don't think
sam> that used to happen, either.

If I understand this correctly, there isn't a problem on the Win32
0.7.13. (My understanding is that the desired behavior is that you
end up on the second line, with the insertion point just after the
last "real" character on that line.)